Horting Sisak is a family owned business with 21 years of tradition in landscape design and contracting. It has been founded in 1995 by Landscape Architect Erich Werft and passed on to his son Landscape Architect Lucas A. Werft in 2006.
Landscapes recognized by an international list of esteemed clients and partners are created by utilizing the approach and knowledge of the German Landscape Architecture and combining it with Croatia's natural beauty and the experience it provides.
Horting Sisak has specialized its work for high profile clients through all layers of design and contracting stages, which have also led to an extensive experience in working with leading nurseries for large-scale trees and vegetation. The result is a creation of vision and experience in service, recognized on projects such as;
- Brizenica Bay Four Seasons Hotel and Residence, Croatia for Arqaam Capital
- Plavi Horizonti Four Seasons Hotel and Residence, Montenegro for Qatari Diar
- Portonovi Development with Marina and Europe's first One&Only Hotel in Kumbor, Montenegro for Azmont Invesments
- Marlera Golf Resort with 5* Hotel in Liznjan, Croatia for Globe Trade Center Croatia
- Porto Montenegro Super Yacht Marina, Residence and 5* Hotel Development in Tivat, Montenegro for Adriatic Marinas
- Libera Dubrovnik Golf Resort, Residence and 5*+7* Hotel Development in Dubrovnik, Croatia for Razvoj Golf
- St. Anthony National Park Path with this Region’s first organic road in Sibenik, Croatia // Horting received an award for best touristic architectural realization in Croatia 2015 with architect Nikola Basic
- St. Marco Residence and 6* Hotel Development, Island St. Marco, Montenegro for Metropol Group
- Marina Mandalina Super yacht Marina with 4* Hotel and Residence in Sibenik, Croatia
- The maintenance of Europe’s oldest Platana Trees (approx. 450 years) in Trsteno, Croatia
- Organization of Croatia’s First Landscape Design and Contracting Seminar with International Speakers