Electric awning blind is an appropriate combination of effective protection from heat and comfort of use.
With any FAKRO roof window.
Roof windows, protecting from overheating, ingress of natural light, visual contact with the environment
More about this product:
AMZ SOLAR powered by solar batteries and controlled by remote control. In emergency cases, awning blind can be controlled by service button located on the awning blind. Solar awning blind is powered with 15VDC battery pack built-in blind’s case.The batteries are recharged by the solar panel. Motor nominal current is 1.4A.
- Effective reduction of heat from the sun,
- Installed on the outside of the window,
- Protection from excessive brightness, whilst maintaining good overall levels of natural light,
- Protection from harmful uv radiation,
- Protection from harmful light reflection, especially important when working with computers,
- Positioned outside, it does not reduce the glazing surface,
- Effective shading of the interior even when the window is ajar,
- When used in rainy weather, reduces noise of hailstones and rainfall.
The awning blind is made of durable, weather - resistant fibre glass fabric. The fabric is roller mounted with motor fitted inside an aluminium casing which is installed at the top of the window. In the cloth’s edges, there is a special tape that maintains appropriate fabric tension between the guides and prevents the fabric falling out of the guides. Such fabric and profile joining increases its resistance to wind. This solution withstands wind gusts of up to 120km/h and side wind speed of up to 220km/h.
AMZ Solar awning blinds are available in two groups:
Group I - in four colours (material with 10% relative fabric transparency)
Group II - available in two colours (with 1% relative fabric transparency)
55x78 cm, 55x98 cm,
66x98 cm, 66x118 cm, 66x140 cm,
78x98 cm, 78x118 cm, 78x140 cm, 78x160 cm,
78x180 cm, 78x206 cm,
94x118 cm, 94x140 cm, 94x160 cm,
94x180 cm, 94x206 cm
114x118 cm, 114x140 cm,