The LTG air diffuser LDB 12style is an adjustable linear diffuser, completely made of metal for targeted distribution of conditioned air in the room while warranting highest comfort at a low noise output. The air diffuser consists of outlet elements with aerodynamically optimised inner and profile c... More
The LTG air diffuser LDB 12style is an adjustable linear diffuser, completely made of metal for targeted distribution of conditioned air in the room while warranting highest comfort at a low noise output. The air diffuser consists of outlet elements with aerodynamically optimised inner and profile contours that are kept in aerodynamically coordinated aluminium profiles. These outlet elements are individually adjustable. A large number of different flow forms from level ceiling jets to a wide jet fan with up to 36 individual jets per meter outlet length can be achieved this way for air routing. This leads to a low speed level and quick temperature reduction of the air flowing into the room to ensure comfortable conditions in the area where persons are present. The high induction effect leads to a stable flow and permits undertemperatures of the supply air as compared to the room air of up to ?t = - 12 K. Apart from this, the flow becomes less sensitive as compared to thermally caused room flows.
Composition of the product:
• Stand-extruded profiles of aluminium for additional safety regarding fire protection, vandalism and sustainability
• Outlet elements of aluminium with air-technically optimised inner contour for turbulence-free and low-noise air deflection
• Air distribution box of galvanised steel sheet with suspension eyelets and connection sockets for turning in (standard)
• Integrated throttling element DLU for the sockets Ø 99...139
Innovation as compared to the market:
The linear diffusers LDB 12style LTG System clean were developed to protect the ceilings from contamination by particles in the room air. This reduces costs for renovation and maintenance
• LTG System clean® prevents ceiling contamination in the area near the outlet
• Individually configurable air flow, subsequently adjustable
• Fast mixing of supply and room air by fanning open the fresh air into highly inductive individual jets;
• Available completely made of metal, with a narrow design and unobtrusive.
Innovation as compared to the preceding collection:
Completely made of metal
Technical aspects (consumption, acoustics, sustainability, …):
• Low-noise air distribution through flow-technically optimised inner contour of the flows
• Completely made of metal for additional safety regarding fire protection, vandalism and sustainability
• Silent: Stable, individually configurable air flow at high thermal comfort through highly inductive individual jets
• The costs for renovation and maintenance reduce essentially.
• Flexible: Can be adjusted to individual spatial conditions subsequently as well
Room air components such as (copying) dust and carpet particles, tobacco smoke or grease will visibly deposit in particular near air diffusers. The LTG System clean® prevents this nearly entirely. Part of the clean supply air is routed along the ceiling as an air curtain, so that dirt particles from the room air do not contaminate the ceiling.