The Brookside addition was built to accommodate the needs of a family that lives in a two-story Tudorstyle house built in 1928. To do that, two clear directions were established.
The first was to focus on the experience of the space by opening up the kitchen and bringing in natural light.
The second was to creatively merge the historic with the modern. We approached the exterior of the master bedroom addition as a modern intervention that respects the original house by using materials in a simple + understated manner.
1. Fabral - Fabrib Aluminum Panel (Exterior Cladding)
2. Dacor DR30D1/NG Distinctive 30” Range
3. Dacor ERV3015 Epicure Raised Vent
4. Samsung RSG309AARS Fridge
5. Kohler - Stages Kitchen Sink
6. Grohe - Minta Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet
7. IKEA Cabinets (Kitchen & Bathroom)
8. Kohler - Underscore tub(Bathroom)
9. Lacava - Aquagrande Under-Counter Sink
10. Grohe - BauLoop Faucet (Bathroom)
11. Toto - Aquia II Toilet