The decition to intervene the property is made with the aim of generate a temporary house that can be developed in stages, economic, flexible and fast construction. The land is located in the Partido de Pilar, Province of Buenos Aires, within a neighborhood of farms for residential and productive use, which has a pine plantation in front of the lot. The project is conceived from the spatial character defined entirely by its constructive-structural system.
The system is made up of a series of steel frames that constitute the main and spatial structure of the house, an outer corrugated sheet metal envelope and an inner envelope made of eucalyptus grandis wood planks. The slope of the roof defines the opening towards the most attractive views, together with the northeast orientation, protecting itself on the other faces. The house is slightly separated from the ground, minimally intervening the land and respecting its natural slope. Projects economy resides in its fast and efficient construction system and in the use of local labor, building it in 60 days.
Material Used :
1. Facade cladding: Sinusoidal plate # 25 Prepainted White
2. Flooring: Tongue planking of Eucaliptus grandis 5¨x1¨
3. Windows: Aluminum carpentry Linea Modena. White color. Pilar openings
4. Roofing: Tongue planking of Eucaliptus grandis 5¨x1¨
5. Interior lighting: Ar111 inlays fixtures
6. Interior furniture: Gray melamine kitchen cabinet. Morton kitchens