The Chalets are the perfect combination of the culture of our region and modern relaxing spaces, Build like the traditional house combinations in the Dolomites called “Viles” the Chalet resort remembers the time where a small house and farm group were built together to share the farming yield.
The private SPA in each building is the key part for a relaxing stay in the Dolomites, part of UNESCO World Heritage in San Vigilio di Marebbe.
Material Used :
1. Facade cladding: Larch wood and sand plaster
2. Flooring: Oak floors and Dolomia Tile
3. Doors: Larch or Spruce solid wood, Plana Ladina
4. Windows: Larch wood with 3 shift insulated glass, Nagà
5. Roofing: Larch wood shingles, Erardi Carpentry
6. Interior lighting: Different designers and materials, Lichtstudio
7. Interior furniture: Solid wood (Larch, Spruce and Oak), Plana Ladina