“My studio is composed of several spaces that satisfy my aesthetic aspirations of the last years. It is mainly composed of two big empty volumes with very tall height and overhead light which rests over the working area, the lounge area and the meeting area.
The weight of the emptiness vigorously gravitates and does not allow any decoration in the walls. Everything falls down, exposing the walls that cry while being conscious of the uncertain life that is to come.
In the middle of ‘busy Madrid’- full of dynamism - my intention was to achieve a decontextualized space from the city. An oasis of calm.
A shelter of silence where the emptiness plays the main part. With limestone floorings and handmade lime-finished walls, the office looks like a temple where – daily – emotion must emerge.”
1. Facade cladding- wall is mixed lime
2. Flooring- Campaspero stone
3. Doors- Dark tinted oak wood in OOAA design doors
4. Interior lighting- OOAA design
5. Interior furniture- OOAA design tables/ Charlotte Perriand chairs