Ultraconfidentiel designed and built the highly adaptive offices for distilled beverages company, Pernod Ricard, located in Gurgaon, India
The challenge with PernodRicard was to bring conviviality into the office space. By redesigning the traditional workplace as an open space, the premises have become the preferred grounds for workshops, collaboration and relaxation. The space adapts to every way of working, balancing connection and disconnection, shifting between quiet places to focus and collaborative areas, thereby meeting each employee’s needs. It is a convergence center for social innovation, a place-based hub of ideas, people, and strategies.
The overall aesthetic, reflecting PernodRicard’s strong identity in the use of selected material, creates a feel-good atmosphere. Different areas –bar, collaborative workspaces, meeting rooms, breakout rooms, acoustically-treated focus spaces –turn work hours into an expedition as employees move through the day. Indeed, the office has been tailored to welcome long-serving employees as well as new millennials joining the adventure.
When visitors pass through the gate, they dive deeply into PernodRicard’s universe and discover an array of flavors: the wine-crates showcase the company’s portfolio and give some rhythm to the wall’s design.
Then, all along the corridor, colorful pieces of art give a subtle reminder of the creative identity of the Absolut brand, showcasing paintings and sculptures of bottles made by famous artists. It is the main path that leads the visitor through this unique experience.
The iconic bar, intended to be both friendly and authentic, is the center-piece of the project with its wavy-wooden baffle ceiling and displays the company’s bottles. Serving fresh beverages during working hours, it is the dedicated place to take a break: employees can sit and have a drink while playing pool or table-tennis, reinforcing wellbeing in the workplace and improving the innovation process.
Moving further into the details, the meeting rooms have been designed after extensive research; Ultraconfidentiel team focused on each brand’s values to meticulously select every material, color and shape. The result is 12 meeting rooms perfectly reproducing the atmosphere of the wine or spirit it depicts.
From the classy and luxurious GH Mumm with marble, gold, red velvet, and white moulding to Jacob’s Creek with a grapevine arbor ceiling and immersive wallpaper, the corridor takes you on a voyage from French landscapes to Australian vineyards. From one room to another, you can feel the wooden flooring impregnated with whiskey of Irish pubs or the sense of soil wet with morning dew of the French countryside.
Ultraconfidentiel revisited the conventional office space to create an authentic journey of the senses.
Material Used :
1. Haworth – Seating–Fern Task
2. Lighting –Louis Poulsen - PH 5 Family
3. Flotex – Carpet flooring – Calgari Fossil
4. Timothy – Mirror (Blender’s Pride Meeting room)
4. Nature max – Baffle ceiling (Cafeteria) – American Walnut P020
5. Milliken – Vinyl flooring & Wall – Cherry CHE 210
6. Merino Laminate – Wood Finishings (Storages & Seatings) – 14554 Hooked Acacia VNZ
7. Parador – Flooring (100 Pipers Meeting room) – Oak natural Wide plank
8. Asian Paints - Wall B/ & D/ (Blender’s Pride Meeting room ) - Charcoal grey paint
9. Ducopaint - Blue fabric or leather chairs with SS finish feet (Ballantine’s Meeting room)
10. SGG - Black lacquered glass (Chivas Meeting room) - Black
11. 3M – Frosted film (GH Mumm Meeting room)