This is an interior in the recently renovated historical Kaunas barracks that were converted into two story townhouses. The main idea of the interior was to create a sensation of weightlessness and refreshment, so that the spaces seemingly blend together while at the same time enriching and continuing each other. The interior is tied together through the use of a limited light color pallet with just a splash of accent color, see-through wood partitions and the use of high quality design finishes, furniture and fixtures.
The two different existing openings on the ground floor were used to link the recreational, kitchen and dining areas so that the residents could feel connected even while doing separate things. The second story is dedicated to a master bedroom, two children bedrooms and the main bathroom.
1. Ariostea – Tiles for Floors, Walls and Furniture – Bianco Calacatta
2. Rexa Design – Santitary ware – Hammam Basin, Hammam Shower Tray, Hammam Floor Panelling
3. Wilbergs – Flooring
4. Wall&Deco –Wet Systems Wallpaper – Track by Track
5.Papermint – Wallpaper - Oasis
6. Doimo Sallotti – Sofa – Bart
7. Doimo City Line – Single Beds - Madrid
8. Buster and Punch – Door Furnishings
9. Rug Republic – Rugs – Brinley, Kambria
10. Formagenda – Chandaliers - Pearl
11. Bosa Trade –Vases – Sisters
12. Notre Monde – Side Table with Tray
13. Muubs – Vases
14. Interjero Akcentai – Curtains, Cushions