The offices of Arnold / Werner are located at Isabellastrasse 13, a listed art nouveau building dating from 1906 on the border between Munich’s Maxvorstadt and Schwabing districts. The office areas include around 20 workstations spread across 250 m2 on the ground, mezzanine and basement floors. The smoothed, stone floor is complemented by wooden fixtures made of natural ash along with Kvadrat soft cell acoustic panels.
This is all rounded off by the AW Café. The company’s very own coffee bar is open to the public each morning from 8–10 am, and is then used by employees and company clients.