Accel is a pre-eminent venture firm.
The tight-knit partnership wanted an office design that was both classy and welcoming, where entrepreneurs and investors could collaborate in a mix of open and confidential environments, within a space that maximised the opportunities for impromptu conversation.
The design has an anti-office aesthetic, leveraging the use of custom furniture and emerging designers to achieve a residential, relaxed aesthetic. Complete with a gym, of course. The construction of the design was entrusted to Stanway Interiors. The close working relationship with the contractors enabled a top of the line finish quality.
Material Used :
1. Milliken - Carpet Tiles
2. Jessica Zoob - Wallpaper
3. Pompon embossed crocodile mesquite - Designer Guild
4. Rorschach Designed by Flavor Paper/Andy Warhol
5. Inheritance Sofa - Stephen Kenn (in custom rose gold and black)
6. Dibbets Rugs - Minotti
7. Belt Table - Meridiani
8. Tentazione Chairs - Erba Italia upholstered with Jesica Zoob fabric
9. Skygarden Pendants - FLOS
10. Diesel Chair - Moroso
11. Bar Stools – Kekke