“Place Matters” is at core of the culture of this major furniture dealership. This working showroomtranscends trends and features both traditional and progressive workspaces to support each individual as well as the organization as a whole in the need for both focus and collaboration. Visitors are drawn through the space on an intentional path which tells the story of community and the changing workplace. Whimsical art displays are found throughout the space. The “chair caster wall” which represents a location map of their clients is the backdrop for the Presentation Stage and a wall of 3D printed chairs provide the backdrop for the Work Cafe/Lounge. A place for display, work and play immerse both visitor and staff in the company’s vision and culture of connecting the workplace to business objectives and goals.
1. Steelcase – Furniture and walls–multiple lines
2. Chair Casters – Feature Wall
3. Buzzi-Space – Pink Lighting –Mono Pendant
4. Nulite – Pendant linear lighting – RP2 Series
5. Shaw Inc.– Carpet Tile – Uncommon Ground 6