Tiny house Brette 20 was designed to accommodate up to 3 people. It’s useful space is 22 sq.m. First floor was inspired by mezzanine heritage as a bedroom for two. Ground floor could fit a table with chairs and a sleeping sofa. It’s primary goal – to serve tourism hospitality. It was manufactured according the campground owner feedbacks from several regions.
Sustainability and weather resistance of the cabin provided by Cross Laminated Timber®. It smells and feels like natural wood because it is! All elements protected by top-quality Teknos varnishes and waxes.
Unique folding technology allows to relocate up to 4 Brette 20 houses at once with regular 12-meter platform. It is 88 square meters of useful space. Safe folding limit is 50 cycles. Any levelled ground and a crane truck for mounting/dismantling required.
Delivered house includes: plumbing and electrical wiring, shower, WC, kitchen and bathroom sinks, mixers, lights, sockets and plug-ins.
1. Wood – Spruce, Pine
2. Foor, Walls, Ceiling – CLT 80mm, visual, sanded
4. Roof – Technonicol Rock Hexagonal
5. Windows – Viking Windows AS, timber, IV-68, double glazing, ROTO FRANK AG
6. Brette hinges – 4/6/6 pieces, steel
7. Primer - TEKNOL 3881-00 / TEKNOL AQUA 1410-01
8. Paint outside - TEKNOL Nordica eko 3330-03
9. Paint inside - TEKNOWAX BASE
10. Bathroom coating - TEKNOL HELO15
11. Floor coating - TEKNOL HELO15
12. Surface inside - Visual, sanded
13. Surface outside - Visual