Felderman Keatinge + Associates have designed the new offices of global media, marketing and consumer brands company Clique Media Group, located in Los Angeles, California.
Clique Media Group, a media and commerce company located in Los Angeles, New York and London that operates online lifestyle platforms such as WhoWhatWear and its skin care line Versed, hired architecture & interior design firm Felderman Keatinge & Associates to design their new offices, located in West Hollywood, California.
Felderman Keatinge were tasked with making a space that meshed the various entities effectively and creatively. The spacial offices evoke a sense of open communication set to revolve around high-end fashion. The neutral coloring of the furnishings and decor against the white and black background of the interior offer a complimentary setting that mirrors CMG’s editorial bridge from print to online. As Felderman Keatinge & Associates feels creativity is the modern currency for the workplace, the overall goal was to provide an aesthetic in the environment that would foster productivity for the creative eye.
Material Used :
1. Furniture Dealer– PeopleSpace
2. Workstations – Haworth Reside Workstation
3. Conference Tables – Dtank
4. Task Chairs – Haworth Very Chair
5. Guest chairs – Arcadia Nios Chair
6. Lounge Furniture (White chairs) – France & Son
7. Side Tables – Rove concept Saarinen replica
8. Coffee Table – Phase Design
9. Reception Chair – Lady Chair
10. High top table– Davis Prat Table
11. High top Stools – CB2 Phoenix
12. Outside Furniture – Landscape Forms
13. Outside Lounge Chairs – Crate & Barrel Morocco
14. Lighting – Light Build Design, Wiedenbach, Lumenwerx, Senso, Zumtobel, Axo
15. Flooing – DFS Flooring
16. Millwork – Artcrafters
17. Glass - Rountree