It is called lcrHome and was born from the need to create a manifesto of the design idea of the homonymous Studio. The spaces created are well defined, but in constant dialogue. This is the reason for the predominance of arches and curtains: elements of separation and at the same time points of contact between one room and another.
The color also performs the same function: the whale blue wall in the living area serves as a link to the powder in the dining room, which is in turn emphasized by an elegant vault, the frame for opening onto the park.
The house is distributed on two levels: both, although having their own character, are perfectly in harmony with each other and connected by a masonry staircase covered with log-effect ceramic.
The space is clearly a tribute to the architect Giò Ponti, the master who most influenced the designer's thinking.
Material Used :
1. Midj - living room chair - Slim Collection
2. Pianca - living room sofa - Boston Collection
3. Flos - Living room light on the table - Frisbi
4. Serge Mouelle - Living room light above the stair
5. Veneta Cucine - kitchen - Lounge Collection
6. lcrDesign - Table Living Room
7. lcrDesign - railing
8. Pietro Caliccio Designer - Kitchen Table
9. Gavina - chair Tavern - Wassily
10. handmade bed
11. lcrDesign - bathroom cabinets