A four-story full interior remodel and addition updated this stately townhouse in Nob Hill with an elegant, modern design. A sculptural, curved staircase connects the entry level, with its wine and media room, to the generous second and third floor bedroom levels, and the top floor open kitchen/living/dining room. The added fourth floor living space takes full advantage of the incredible views of the Coit Tower, Bay Bridge, and Downtown San Francisco. Expansive sliding glass doors allow for an indoor/outdoor living experience right in the center of the city. Throughout the home, dark walnut detailing, Venetian plaster walls, and marble bathrooms lend it a warm, sophisticated quality. The result is a modern, yet timeless home.
Material Used :
1. Fleetwood Windows & Doors
2. Loewen Windows (front facade)
3. Ortal Heat fireplace
4. Custom cabinetry: J Style at Home Inc.
5. Light Fixture over Stair: custom by Sand Studios; Recessed lights: Delta Light, Element by Tech Lighting; Surface-mounted Wall Washers, Step Lights: Zaneen
6. Finishes: •Walker Zanger, tile•Artistic Tile•Knoll Textiles, wall coverings•ASN Natural Stone, tile•Integrated Resources Group (IRG), slab stone•Dekton, countertops •Corian Solid Surface, countertops•Benjamin Moore Paint
7. Toilets- Durvait
8. Bathroom Fixtures- Blu Bathrworks
9. Bathroom Accessories- Delta Faucet
10. Kitchen Plumbing fixtures- Franke Kitchen Systems, LLC