Plús Hús is an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) developed by award-winning design firm, Minarc. California’s recent regulatory changes now allow homeowners to more easily add accessory dwellings to their property. Plús Hús - Icelandic for ‘Plus House’ - minimizes time, waste and noise associated with traditional construction. Built with revolutionary sustainable building material, mnmMOD, Plús Hús is manufactured in Los Angeles.
Plús Hús is a simple, efficient and multi-purposeful structure designed to let anyone add an affordable, environmentally responsible space to their property.
Material Used :
1. Building Structure - mnmMOD
2. Sliding Glass Door - Milgard
3. Exterior Front Walls - Cedar Shiplap
4. Walls & Ceiling - Maple Cladding
5. James Hardie - Bathroom Walls - Cement Backerboard
6. MS International - Bathroom Walls - Glazed Porcelain Tile
7. Dreamline - Bathroom - Base/Glass Enclosure
8. Grohe - Bathroom System, Head, Hand Stick - Euphoria
9. Summit - Refrigerator & microwave - Kitchen
10. Caeserstone - Countertop - Kitchen
11. IKEA - Kitchen Cabinetry