We are an interior architecture studio based in Warsaw, Poland. KANDO is primarily about a holistic approach to interiors and their users.
Our liking for design is founded on genuine passion to what we do. We create simple spaces, which are canvases for activities of people living or working in them. Our interiors are visually pleasing, and even stunning, yet always thoughtful and designed with functionality in mind.
The essence of our designs is application of natural, noble and top-class materials, such as wood, steel, all kinds of stones, precious metals or glass. We pay attention to every single detail that is as important to us as the entire project itself. Our mission is interior design that changes life of their users and that someday may become perceived as an inherent part of industry's landscape.
Our company deals with interior design of both private and commercial spaces. We arrange and coordinate each and every stage of our projects, as well as supervise all the tasks at the construction site.
Our areas of expertise:
– design of private and commercial spaces
– complex interior design with authors' supervision
– 'turnkey' project development
– assistance in choosing a perfect apartment or space
We divide each commission into seven obligatory stages:
1. NEEDS ANALYSIS
2. SITE SURVEY
3. FUNCTIONAL LAYOUT DESIGN
4. VISUALISATIONS AND SELECTION OF FITMENTS, FURNISHINGS AND FINISHES
5. TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION
6. COST ESTIMATION AND DEVELOPMENT WORKS SCHEDULE
7. AUTHOR'S SUPERVISION
8. 'TURNKEY' DEVELOPMENT SERVICE — our special offer for the busier clients, which is optional eighth stage. Currently, we can only offer this service in Poland and neighbour countries, but hope to expand globally in a short future.
Learn more at: