Ideal for transforming interiors with diffuse a lighting, Trybeca is a family of recessed, surface-mounted and pendant luminaires based on the clean lines of three simple shapes: circle, square and rectangle. Trybeca has been designed by lighting design studio Fisher Marantz Stone: the result is a minimal light form which compliments a wide range of architectural styles while maintaining a discreet presence.
The Trybeca Recessed range is available in square, rectangular or round versions and four sizes, each with the same metric, so the luminaires integrate harmoniously with each another. Trybeca Recessed also comes in the Round Drop and Square Drop variants.
Trybeca Surface encompasses in a single luminaire high performances and flexibility. The four different sizes mean it is possible to tailor the lighting design to meet any proportions and ceiling heights. The design features concealed screws and no visible technical details, making the luminaires an elegant and discreet addition to spaces. Fabric cables or rods can be used to easily turn Trybeca Surface into a pendant luminaire.
1. Maximum flexibility: Trybeca is available in recessed, surface and pendant applications, in three shapes, varying from the smallest dimension (38 mm) to the largest (300 mm)
2. CRI up to > 95
3. Two color finishes: white and black
- Application: Recessed, Surface, Pendant
- Light source: COB LED, LED ARRAY
- W: 3 W - 35 W
- K: 2700 K, 3000 K, 4000 K
- Lumen: 320 lm - 4096 lm
- CRI: >80 , >90, >95
- SDCM: <3, <4
- IP: 20
- Control options: On/Off, Phase-cut , Dimm 1-10V, DALI
- Technologies: Warm Dimming, Bluetooth