Baan Bubble dome house with a magnificent sunset & lake view, designed in the spirit of retro-futurism; landscape with very special thematic terraces - a Chinese garden with a dragon trail, a classic Japanese Rock Garden, and Mediterranean line, where the Red Vine infinity pool is located. There’s a Bubble Boat attached to the house, snow-white ship with a deck terrace and romantic views of the pool and lake. Inside the ship there is a lounge zone for a beautiful, relaxing guest reception.
It is impressive that there is not a single straight wall in the building - all walls are curved and have a slope. The maximum ceiling height is 5 m. The usable space is 100 m2.
There are several zones in the house, from there you can hear bright acoustics, and feel the movement of the sound. Due to its shape and special technologies, the house retains heat in winter and cool in summer. The Baan Bubble has a lot of light and fantastic sense of space.
The house is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. The author of the project is designer Nat Telichenko. The project was implemented in Spring 2020.
Material Used :
1. Baan Bubble - shotcrete, mirror & stainless steel decoration
2. Guest House - chotcrete, corten steel
3. Bubble Boat - chotcrete
4. Parking, fence, retaining walls, walking path - monolithic concrete
5. Pool cladding - granite
6. Terrace - terrace board
7. Japanese rock garden - marble chips and different stones
8. Park bench - granite and ash thermo
9. Furniture light and accessories:
• Bed- Dorelan.
• Sofas Togo, tables, accessories- Ligne Roset.
• Chairs- Gervasoni 1882, Cedri Martini, Levantin Design.
• Armchairs- Eichholtz, Turetskiy.
• Kitchen- Pedini.
• Mirrors- Fiam Italia, Porada, Art Cerame.
• The console- Miniforms, Plus Object.
• Light- Artemide Lighting, Cedri Martini, Flos, Vibia Light, Delta Light, La Forma.
• Floor, wall- Peronda, Marazzi.
• Facade of a kitchen column, dome decor, space under the fireplace- Plus Object.
• Bathroom- Art Cerame.