The project is by renowned Brazilian actress, Bruna Marquezine, 25, located in Barra da Tijuca, a noble áreaof Rio de Janeiro.
“My connection with the house is about affection and serenity. That's where I really feel welcomed and cozy. A place of safety and warmth ”, says the actress about the home, she has lived in since 2018.
“Bruna knew us on Instagram and started liking some of our work, then she sent us a message saying that one day we would make her dream home. And so it happened!”, says architect Carlos Carvalho, from Studio Ro + Ca, responsible for the interior design. "The request was a cheerful decoration and one that referred to her personality", he reveals. In two months, the architecture officedid a general painting, changes in lighting points and a makeoverin the main bathroom.
“She has a very Refined tastefor design and works of art”, says Carlos Carvalho. “She loves vintage furniture too, that's why we left two antique dressers in the room,” says the professional. Outside, the generous gourmet area connects to the pool and invites you to leisure. When asked about her favorite room, Bruna is in doubt. “I don't have a favorite. I really like everyone, I can't choose. It depends on my mood, the climate, what I want to do, if I am alone, if I am accompanied ... Each room has its special thing ”, he concludes.
Material Used :
1. Vitra - Slow Chair - Design by Ronan & Erwin Bouroullec
2. Arquivo Contemporâneo - Box couch - Design by Jader Almeida
3. Arquivo Contemporâneo - Tent Lamp - Design by Jader Almeida
4. Arquivo Contemporaneo - Windsor Chair - Design by Jader Almeida
5. Arquivo Contemporaneo - High bench Espaço - Design by Ricardo Fasanelo
6. By Kami - Revolution Rug - Design by Studio Roca
7. Lz Studio - Nutt Pendant - Design by Jader Almeida
8. Arquivo Contemporâneo - Puff Saturday - Design by Jader Almeid
9. Arquivo Contemporâneo - Center table Bank - Design by Jader Almeida
10. Arquivo Contemporâneo - Center table Maria - Design by Mellone Collection