Details that make a difference...
The mallorca-based developer Sophisticated Projects , acquired this wonderful single-family home in Santa Ponsa, a construction of only about 20 years, with the idea of reforming it and giving it a fresher image that combines latest technology with comfort and a state of the art design. To do this they put their trust into the Interior Designer Marga Comas, who knew how to capture that air and had a vision of how to unite the interior and exterior of the house, so that each area would complement the other.
The general layout and distribution of the one storey building, was mainly preserved. Much attention was therefore put on improving the existing room design. In particular by opening up the rooms, like it was done in the living area. This area has gone through a huge change and now benefits from an open plan setup, with a spectacular kitchen, being the heart of it. Thanks to increased window heights, the whole house now benefits from a lot of light and views to the beautiful garden and pool area.
The harmony is completed with the furniture and lighting. Searching only for the best furniture and details for each room. The result is a beautiful Mediterranean style home, natural, sober and warm with touches of Nordic design. A beautiful home that inspires tranquility and calmness.
Material Used :
1. Natural stone on the floor - Gris zarci abujrdado y envejecido.
2. Cortizo carpentry
3. Wooden beams - on the ceiling
4. Fusteria Campanet – Wood works.
5. World light – General lighting.
6. Bover, Estiluz, Luzifer, El Torrent and Vistosi decorative lighting
7. Modulnova. Cocinart – Kitchen. Frame model
8. Dall’Agnesse – sofas. Every model
9. Expormim – Outdoor sofas - Plump model
10. Vincent Shepart – outdoor dinning chairs – Wicked model
11. Expormim – Outdoor dinning table – Nude model
12. Exporjunk – long dinning table - Bodega model
13. Varaschin - outdoor dinning chairs – Emma Armchair