Dilmenler Textile Machinery Co. was established in 1982 and specializes in the manufacturing of textile machinery for fabric & dyeing and drying of all kinds of textile finishing machines for the last 30 years.
As per meeting the requirements and likes of our client, we wanted to emphasize professionalism and quality by creating a clean and elegant space. The main office area is located on a whole level of the Avrupa Residence & Office Building located in Atakoy, Istanbul. We divided the level into two equal parts to locate two partner companies Dilmenler Machinery and Megam Textile. The client required a layout that consisted of multiple rooms connected by a general corridor space.
Ceramic on the corridors and carpet & pvc was used inside rooms and common areas like the cafeteria and meeting rooms with an earth-like color palette. This palette, used in all the elements of design combined with wood and concrete, established an elegant look in the office. To meet current global liking and avoid looking out of style, we kept the ceilings in the offices open supported by partly mesh coverings and acoustic panels. The client was convinced to keep the ceilings open and height at maximum which has a positive impact workers on a daily base.
Material Used :
1. Glass system: Trimline Partition Systems – used: glass to glass double glass partition with painted fixtures + black painted double glass doors
2. Fixed furniture: Anigre – used: natural oak coated mdf, Lacquared surfaces
3. Movable furniture: Nurus – used:
general - Utoo workstations with painted legs and white table top
manager room – Ashbury natural wood table, Mona coach, Ciara armchairs, Sema coffee table, Me too workchair, To coffee table
Meeting room – Sacha chairs, XL meeting table
Cafeteria – Alava Chairs
CEO – IX work table, Tan coach, Hendrix armchair
4. Acoustic panels: GMN partition systems- used: Glass wool + fabric
5. Lighting fixtures: Keban Electric – used: custom made linear lighting, barisol lighting fixtures. Build in spot lighting units
6. Carpet: Unigen – used: Modulyss Pixel + Pattern
Tarkett – used: Traverse
7. Ceramic: Kutahya Seramik
9. Visualization: Reklamis – used: Plexi glass guidance panels, brass room namings
10. Baffle system: GMN Partition – used: 3*10cm aluminium baffle system