Capoferri excels in project solutions - the more complicated and complex, the more efficient our ability to respond.
Founded as a wood workshop in Adrara San Martino back in 1894, it has grown over the past century in dimension, competence, technical resources, as well as ambition, to become the global player it is today.
Traditionally specialized in the design, engineering, and production of windows and doors - a segment which still represents our core business. Over time we have distinguished ourselves through our capacity to carry out projects of any scale and genre, leading us to create our own Contract Division, dedicated to providing an all-embracing response to the requests of Architects and Designers.
Today the company is led by Sergio Capoferri and - representing the fifth generation in the company - his sons Paolo, Francesco and Luca, have maintained the tradition of keeping the company at the forefront of technological advances, merging artisan craftsmanship with technological and organizational resources on an industrial scale.
With projects on virtually every continent, Capoferri has proven their eclectic technical and dynamic nature collaborating with important international Architects such as Renzo Piano, Michele de Lucchi, David Chipperfield, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, and Antonio Citterio & Partners, to name but a few.
120 years of constant research and updated equipment, a high degree of professionalism, and a solid artisan tradition, have transformed a small workshop into an internationally recognized leader in its field.
Dedicated to beauty as much as technical innovation, Capoferri is ready to approach new challenges, with the ambition to make the desires and the most complex requirements of Architects and Designers become reality.