The conditions of the enclosure where the pharmacy was going to be implanted were the main requirement for its design since it was a 1940’s building, characteristic of the historical center of the neighborhood of Benicalap. The main premise was to create a spacious and bright pharmacy that would transmit amplitude and comfort but maintaining the original materiality of the building such as the solid brick pillars, the masonry load wall the wooden beams and ceramic.
When designing the furniture for product exhibition, it was decided to use black lacquered iron and white and wood tones. The shelves of the shop windows hang from the slab without resting on the pavement, giving a greater sense of amplitude to the space. The private area of the pharmacy is completed with a work area with its own entrance, private office, toilet, laboratory and warehouse.