Hellas House is the first Greek Cultural Center in China. The original building was a brick and wood only structure from 1934. A complete structural reinforcement was required introducing interior steel beams and columns that were left exposed. An extension was added on the ground floor as an open lounge that opens to the garden. The interior spaces feature many architectural and decorative elements imported from Greece.
1. Quality Essence- Marble supplier- Greek, Spanish, Portugese and Chinese marble
2. Bluce Lighting- lighting fixtures
3. DG Art Space- custom design furniture
4. Shanghai Anyu Decoration & Engineering Ltd. – Civil works
5. Socratis Grigoratos Light fixtures – golden olive branch brass lamps
6. Hank Chen- Craftsman -glass display units
7. Xtos- Painter