Renovation of a 60 m² apartment in the eleventh district of Paris. The rooms of the apartment are aligned to optimize the circulation and create a visual continuity. The suite of spaces seems to extend to infinity with a large mirror at the back of the apartment. Each room has a specific floor treatment, weaving a true Jacquard weave between wooden floors, painted wooden floors, hexagonal mosaic and polished concrete.
Material Used :
1. Marble in the kitchen bench surface+on wall, béton ciré floor
2. Tainted oak parquet in living room,
3. All of the custom built furnitures (like books shelves, closet, bedside tables etc), were realized in mdf (médium) painted white.
4. All custom built metal work (acier + peinture epoxy) in the bathroom, and sliding glass door was realized by Atelier Synapses (https://www.instagram.com/ateliers_synapses/)
1. Kitchen tap (mitigeur cuisine): CEA Design, model Cartesio
2. Kitchen Sink (evier cuisine) Franke
3. mosaïc hexagonal in bathroom, Hexagon from Winkelmans
4. Bathroom sink: Allia model publica à bandeau