The work was conceived from a client's premise: “farm-to-table”. From this concept and considering the characteristics of the garden neighborhood of the place, a simple typology was thought, of unique and flexible space surrounded by nature. Where the dining room coexists in the central area, the open kitchen at one end and the bar at the other. The building is implanted in one of the two lots available for the project, separated from the dividing wall to allow a service entrance and leaving the remaining lot to develop the organic garden, through which the establishment is entered, and which in turn will give sustainability to the gastronomic activity to be developed.
On the other hand, and continuing with this idea of optimization of resources; Few materials were used and in their natural state: concrete, corten steel, wood and glass. The place also has a basement where the winery is located and a chamber for cheeses, hams and preserves. On the other hand, the kitchen has two chambers for maturing meats and a fire pit. On the roof of the restaurant, a green terrace is developed in one sector that is also part of the garden, and in the other sector a technical floor with the VRV equipment, tanks and panels solar. The whole project aims to allow the development of the activity in a sustainable way.
Material Used :
1. Manufactured concrete: Santa Fe Materiales S.A.
2. Building materials: GermatS.R.L.
3. Metallic structures: FisaS.R.L.
4. Living room vinyl floors: Forest materials
5. Enclosures: Vidrios y Aberturas S.R.L.
6. Kitchen and cellar floors and coatings: Cerámicos La Plata.
7. Glasslinings in bathrooms: Ferronato Vidrios y Sistemas S.R.L.
8. Air conditioning and ventilation: Prono Ingeniería S.A.
9. Landscaping and Organicgarden: Versalles SF.
10. Kitchen equipment: GastronomicEngineering.
11. Taps: FV S.A.
12. Sanitary: Roca.
13. Wooden furniture and bar: Sobrero Muebles.
14. Lighting fixtures: Sergio Zóttico.
15. Countertops: PrecissoFurniture.
16. Sound absorbing panels: AD interiors.