London based interior design studio arbor+co was approached by API security startup Noname Security to design their new offices in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Arbor+co used their knowledge and experience in designing for the Tech industry and created a hybrid concept that will suit a work during and for a post-pandemic period.
The office floor was divided into six functional areas:
- An entrance hall featuring a foliage wall and a dedicated waiting area
- Fully bespoke kitchen area with a large dining table and soft-seating with two different corners divided by bespoke decorative hanging partitions
- A large meeting room with a bespoke decorative metal surface and mixed textured tiles
- Hot-desking room, featuring ׳Morris׳ wall textile covering
- A large open-space area overlooking the Tel-Aviv skyline, including the CEO and HR room.
The colour palette represents the urban view of Tel Aviv, with an industrial-contemporary touch to fit a dynamic and young company.
During a lockdown in both Israel, where the offices are, and the UK, where the design studio is based, the team on both sides worked hard to complete an entire office renovation challenge, from planning to build, sourcing and FF&T, and all done remotely, in three months only!
1. Flooring: IVC COMMERCIAL, Mysto, Teak
2. walls: Vescom, Innerspace Cheshire
3. Interior furniture: Marckeric