Sama Sama is an upscale Indonesian restaurant located in Changi Jewel Singapore. True to its Indonesian character, the space combines earthy element like terracotta and terrazzo with luxurious and elegant element like brass. This space invokes both classic yet modern interiors and it also exudes nostalgic feeling when one sits in this space. Components including bespoke furnitures and finishes were meticulously selected to achieve the overall experience and functionality of the space.
1. Terracotta for floor, wall cladding, and feature planter at main entrance area 2. Terrazzo tile for floor
3. Brass for skirting, ceiling cladding, foot rail
4. Wooden laminate by EDL for built-in furniture and cabinet
5. Natural rattan for loose furniture
6. Velvet fabric for seat cushion