It's a Spanish forest villa located in a pine forest. The name of this project says it all. The main task and the key challenge at the same time were to reflect the essentials trends of Mediterranean style interior design and blend it well with the native surroundings of a fully reconstructed luxury four-story house.
Concrete, rattan, stone, ceramics, natural plants, and other textures from Spain are the dominant textures here. It is combined with the nautical theme, handcrafted wooden beams, a thatch roof, and authentic details such as cast-iron tiles. All these materials fit well with the pine grove behind the window.
1. Facade cladding: Clincer bricks (authentic)
2. Flooring: Cast iron tiles, Wood (authentic), Oak (Medžio stilius)
3. Doors: MDF (Roblux)
4. Windows: Wood (authentic)
5. Roofing : Thatch (authentic)
6. Interior lighting: Ardena
7. Interior furniture: Sofa (Theca), Armchair (Sancal), Fireplace (Focus).