Starkman Facial Plastic Surgery was an interior design project that comprised 3,300 SF. The lobby has a modern mix of materials including weathered wood, wallpaper, walnut, brass and stone. Modern brass pendants and sconces add interest to the space.
“This space is modern and elegant,” Katz said. “The mix of materials in the lobby elevates the space. There is also a wonderful collection of art that complements the finishes.
The project team included K&A Architects, Kaiser Construction and Forward Tilt.
“Beth Katz was outstanding during the complete redesign of our space,” Dr. Starkman said. “We started by interviewing four interior design firms who were all highly recommended, but wound up proceeding with Katz Design Group because of Beth’s passion and vision.
“She was involved in every step of the process and was heavily involved with all of our contractors to ensure that the design was realized. It’s a time-consuming and stressful ordeal to proceed with a heavy redesign, but Beth made the process easy,” Dr. Starkman added. - Madrid Media
Material Used :
1. Wilsonart: Pinnacle Walnut, Fine Velvet Finish 7992-38
2. Stone counters/walls, Arizona Tile, Marble - Calcutta Umber
3. Chemetal #616 Brass Etch Aluminum
4. Cubical Curtains - Carnegie-Ombre
5. Sherwin Williams Sw7004 Snowbound (Interior Walls)
6. Shaw, Concrete 094uv Color: Misty Quartz 03501
7. Porcelain Floor Tile, The Tile Shop Travertino Grigio
8. Surgical area flooring - Armstrong: Decorart Rejuvenations Ambigu 38508 Keamzie Koala
9. Hinkley Lighting, Farrah Fr33102slf Sconce
10. Hbf Furniture, Encircle Lounge Chair