Connect is the first bioclimatic pergola that brings together the essence of open-air life with the pleasure of total privacy. An exclusive space, created with mirrored walls that multiply the beauty of the context, and with the external surface of the pergola that constantly takes on new colors and shapes.
- Bioclimatic Technology
- Compatible with bioclimatic pergolas “Brera P” with retractable blades, max dimensions of 450x610 cm, and “Opera” with adjustable blades from 0 to 140°, max dimensions of 500x700 cm. Max H Connect: 280 cm
- Tempered cut glass polished edge fixed panels with aluminum perimeter profile available in two finishes: mirrored and smoked
- Coated aluminium profiles Qualicoat Seaside Class 2 certified. Their thickness is only 4.5 centimeters to minimize the architectural impact
- Customisable in colours and sizes.
- Connect setting is recommended with Set platform, the aluminium platform which has been structurally tested in order to be integrated in a single unit into Connect
- Glass Series: panoramic glass windows available in two finishes: mirrored and smoked
- Raso: drop-down vertical awnings with screening fabrics
- Lighting: ·Led Line integrated on the perimeter of the pergola with white or RGB light (white included), Dimmable lights Spot Light (only available for Opera) or Quadra Light
- Comfort blade: partial insulation of blades
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, to create customised scenarios and recall them quickly from the app or via voice commands
- Temperature, rain and wind sensors
The Connect cover takes advantage of a special technology that naturally regulates lighting, heat and ventilation. The aluminum sunshade blades are adjustable from zero to 140 degrees or are retractable to compact in a small space. When closed, they shelter from the sun, wind and rain, thus allowing the water to drain with an innovative system of perimeter gutters.