Laser Blade revolutionises the concept of the downlight. The product with miniaturised optic, providing high visual comfort, uses the physical principle of pinpoint lamps, generating circular light emission. There is now no need for rigid frameworks, but instead ample opportunities for customisation by creating invisible light. Innovative in its simplicity, the Laser Blade is the result of an integrated process involving various disciplines: the science of lighting, technology, design and culture to create the perfect downlight. The system is a multiple, flexible, universal tool which has received prestigious international awards.
• Flush mount installation in false ceilings with 1 to 25 mm thickness. fixing system with mechanical locking.
• Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium, with possibility of +/- 30° swivel orientation.
• Versions with perimeter flap (Frame) steel technical body.
• High-definition optics made of metallised thermoplastic material, integrated in the innovative black antiglare screen that defi nes emission with luminance control UGR<10.
• The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
• High visual comfort.
• The minimum installation space dimensions are listed in the instruction catalogue.