Quaryl®: the exclusive, innovative material
This unique material combines the properties of the high quality materials quartz and acrylic and offers many outstanding properties: Amongst other things, it is proven to offer optimum strength and easy-care properties, as well as slip resistance and a soundproofing effect. With more shock-resistant, colourfast and flush-mounted products in precise forms for optimum installation and unparalleled design variety, Quaryl® creates new potential and unique solutions – with the highest standards in terms of aesthetics and function.
Quaryl® offers an impressive, uniquely aesthetic look. Thanks to its innovative material properties, Quaryl® enables exceptionally precise and aesthetic installation. Thanks to a variety of special quality properties, Quaryl® is far superior to many other materials, such as steel.
• Unique design variety: The method of casting Quaryl® gives rise to endless design possibilities – whether gently rounded forms or precise straight lines
• Flush-mounted functional elements: e.g. Whirlpool jets can be fitted absolutely flush and, in part, invisibly
• Free bathroom design: The flush-mounted, level-entry installation of, e.g. shower trays offers endless design freedom, even in smaller bathrooms
• Absolutely colourfast: With full-body colouring, Quaryl® retains its colour indefinitely – products can also be repaired easily on-site
• Permanent shine: The non-porous surface repels dirt, lime scale can hardly gain a hold – this also enhances the easy-care properties
• Deep baths: Thanks to the casting process, baths can be produced with steeper sides; this enables a good inside depth, despite the comparatively small outer dimensions
• Practical handling: Quaryl® is solid and this facilitates handling during installation
• Exact installation: The precise manufacture of Quaryl® products with the tiniest dimensional tolerances enables an exact fit and quick assembly
• Integration flush with the tiles: The exact corners and edges of the products are unparalleled and enable an absolutely harmonious, flush-mounted installation – with the narrowest of joints
• On-site repair: The material with full-body colouring can be repaired without the need for removal and subsequent replacement, any traces of use can be easily eliminated
• Innovative material combination: Quaryl® combines the material properties of quartz and acrylic and is even harder than acrylic
• Uniquely tough material: TÜV SÜD confirms the optimum strength and maximum shock-resistance of Quaryl®
• Special stability: Quaryl® offers a material thickness of up to 25 mm in the floor area
• Guaranteed durability: Shock-resistant, tough and robust, Quaryl® products have a very long service life –Villeroy &amp; Boch gives a 10-year guarantee on every product
• Safety and comfort: Quaryl® is particularly slip-resistant and has a sound-absorbing effect – optimum for installation in whirlpool systems and baths made of this material are recommended for installation in multi-storey private houses or also in the hotel industry. As Quaryl® swallows sound and is also slip-resistant, it offers maximum comfort both for the hotel guest taking a bath and for the neighbours.
• Heat-storing property: As Quaryl® retains heat, the bathwater stays hot for longer
• Non-porous surface: Dirt and lime scale can hardly secure a hold on the impeccable surface – this facilitates cleaning and ensures a permanent shine