Main USP & Benefit points of using SUNPAL in vertical applications, including residential, architectural and commercial applications:
· Withstands very high loads
· Accommodates expansion & contraction
· Simple & fast installation
· High thermal insulation
· Ideal for curved designs
· Double sided UV protection
· SolarSmart™ cool light colors
The SUNPAL multiwall polycarbonate architectural panel system is well suited for vertical applications, such as creating outdoor and indoor curtain walls and partitions. The system is used to form semi-transparent walls in private residences, office buildings and shopping centers. This curtain wall design admits diffused natural light during daylight hours and application allowed for partial privacy (i.e. only a silhouette outline visible from the outside).
With SUNPAL designers, architects, constructors as well as the end users can benefit from immediate and long term advantages associated with constructing polycarbonate panel system curtain wall and vertical applications:
· Durability - Polycarbonate sheets maintain their properties over time, even in stressful conditions. Multiwall polycarbonate sheets resist hail impact and withstand storm wind loads.
· Installation Savings - Polycarbonate sheets offer 50 % weight savings compared to glass of the same thickness. Multiwall sheets deliver even greater weight savings.
· Insulation - Multiwall polycarbonate sheets deliver exceptional thermal insulation to enhance energy conservation and reduce associated emissions. This via the air pockets created between the exterior and interior of the building while enhancing structural strength and rigidity.
Polycarbonate allows architects and builders to create original, practical, and sustainable structures. Cost-efficient and flexible in its design capabilities and versatility, the polycarbonate sheet is positioned to meet the demand for energy-efficient buildings.
SUNPAL is an advanced polycarbonate self-fastening system, based on multiwall panels, and is available in a range of thicknesses of 8mm, 10mm, 18mm and 20mm. The panels join together by polycarbonate or aluminum joiners, which are sealed at the ends by End-Caps. T-Fasteners fix the entire system to the structure, allowing the panels to be clamped in place, without any point fastener penetration through the panels. U-Profiles (polycarbonate or aluminum) or F-Profiles (aluminum) seal the upper ends of the panels. Aluminum F-Profiles finish off side edges of the plane, creating a fully framed SUNPAL installation.