SUNTUF ® Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheet
Main features and benefits / advantages (USP) of using SUNTUF Corrugated Polycarbonate sheets. Common applications, including residential, architectural and commercial applications:
Associated Benefits / Advantages
· Polycarbonate is highly Impact resistant - virtually unbreakable
· Transparent: up to 90% Light Transmission
· Weather and UV resistant
· Wide service temperature range
· Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV radiation
· Lightweight – less than half of glass
· Good fire rating
· Easy to work with and install using standard tools
· Withstands very high loads (allows for wide spans, high wind and snow loads)
· Accommodates expansion & contraction
· Simple & fast installation
· Architectural roofing and skylights
· Industrial rooflights
· Agricultural greenhouses
· Residential roofing: Pergolas, canopies, patios & sun rooms, etc.
· Light roofing and awnings
Palram's Suntuf corrugated polycarbonate sheets are used in a wide range of applications, from commercial greenhouses to backyard pergolas, from roofing "eye candy" stadiums to industrial structures & warehouses. Colors range from transparent, through translucent to opaque and textures range from smooth through embossed, to condensation control functionality.
An ideal daylight solution for Roofing and siding
Easily incorporate Skylights, Rooflights, and Sidelights into your designs with Suntuf corrugated polycarbonate sheets. You can select our glass-clear or light diffusing tints, which are available in hundreds of profiles and match many existing metal profiles. If we don’t have a match, we can usually make one with our MetalMatch™ Technology. With our full line of installation accessories and instructions, you can count on a weather-tight fit and long-term performance.
Great for commercial skylights
SUNTUF corrugated polycarbonate roof sheets are designed to meet demanding architectural and design requirements. Its lightweight and durability assist in reducing structural support weight & costs compared to other options like glass and ETFE. Suntuf is easy to handle and provides quick, safe and safe on site processing and installation.
SUNTUF FOR HOME & OUTDOOR LIVING
Suntuf® makes outdoor covered projects come to life. It is lightweight and easy to install as a roof or siding in patios, carports, pergolas, or storage sheds.
Suntuf provides designers, architects, constructors as well as the end users with a wide range of features and benefits associated with specifying polycarbonate sheets for roofing, Rooflight/sidelight and siding applications:
· Durability - Polycarbonate sheets maintain their properties over time, even in stressful conditions. Palram's corrugated polycarbonate sheets resist hail impact and withstand snow and storm wind loads.
· Installation Savings - Polycarbonate sheets offer 50 % weight savings compared to glass of the same thickness. Corrugated sheets deliver even greater weight savings.
Polycarbonate allows architects and builders to create original, practical, and sustainable structures. Cost-efficient and flexible in its design capabilities and versatility, the polycarbonate sheet is positioned to meet the demand for energy-efficient buildings.