In the brownfield area of Budapest, an old, once factory building got a second chance. The new shop, located in the 11th district on the corner of Sopron Street and Hengermalom Street, was installed in the old power unit-and painting equipment factory, which was built in the ‘70s. On the almost 6000 square meters floor area site -before the 1473 square meters main building were built- in the 1920’s several buildings were located. These buildings and also the fence was unbuilt by us, to create a homogeneous, open space and easily see through the reverse T shaped building. During the renovation the inapposite parts added through the decades were torn down (such us the plastic front panels), and only small changes were applied to establish the new shop. During the excavations turn up a 4500 years old village from the Late Bronze Age. In the past years similar object were found also in Spain and England. In the course of the renovation the original brick façade of the building were also kept, of course where necessary, fixing or changing the damaged bricks. Also we kept the initial lamellar windows and doors from the side of Hengermalom Street, only strengthening the polycarbonate boards and coloring the originally blue lamellas. Likewise we preserved the plane trees located on the site, increasing the green area to 25%.