The house is located on the highest mountain in Santa Cruz de Tenerife with impressive views to the city.
The idea was to create an opened pavilion on the top floor with a plane of water. Big sliding doors aluminum provides a very intense relationship between internal and external space. We played with different platforms in different levels to articulate the external space.
On the first floor we developed a big open space that connects the rest of the house and the rooms.
In terms of materials we used very neutral materials with a cream marble on the flooring to give a bit of warmth to the space.
1. Facade cladding- Webertherm
2. Flooring- Inalco ceramic, concrete, marfil marble, timber, Las Chafiras S.A.
3. Doors- Celedonio Carpentry, MDF lacquered
4. Windows- Technal aluminium
5. Interior lighting- Deluxe lighting / MPlightcan