Coahuila 59 is a real state development located in the heart of Mexico City, in one of the city's most iconic places. The “Colonia Roma“is a multifaceted neighborhood, a place with a unique cultural heritage.
Coahuila 59 is a 6-level building, with 28 departments, offering 5 types of departments; covering a wide range of architectural options.
The development is divided into 3 towers, using natural lighting spaces. The towers are joined by bridges; that create a free and attractive view.
The project was built with noble materials such as steel, wood and concrete, together create the perfect and cozy atmosphere, in addition this materials have little maintenance and are timeless.
The principal facade is composed by a concrete frame, with railings of wood and steel, and final touch of planters, making the whole a visual and architectural delight for the street.
The great location of the building offers excellent views of the city skyline from the rooftop, which are enjoyed at any time of the day and that without a doubt; gives the user the perfect place to achieve valuable moments.
Coahuila 59, is a development that offers a product with the best architectural design; rich in details and a thorough manufacturing, a building with unique personality.
Material Used :
1. Castel - Cancel bath - DFW42*100
2. Castel –Porcelain - Tucson negro
3. Natura Pisos y Home - wooden floor - Crans - Grace
4. Magg - Wall luminaire - SW50 L-5186
5. Magg - Ceiling lamps - Criket L-7005-110
6. Everdeck – Deck - Darkbrown
7. Masisa – MDF – Acentos Colletion_Visón
8. Tabimax – Brick – 23x12x15cm
9. Teka - Island Hoods - Teka DJE70