The clients came to us with a dilapidated dwelling that had been neglected for 80 years. In line with sound heritage principles, we restored the old and contrasted with the new. Design respects the heritage facade, that contrasts with the custom screens at the back. Old windows small, new windows wall to wall, ceiling to floor.
Third house Three C have delivered for these clients. Strong architect/client relationship. This trust established gave the clients the confidence to strive for something bold and colourful. We prioritize simple, detailed forms, executed with clean lines. Strong focus on natural light and passive design principles. The interiors have also been kept to a simple palette that is bold while maintaining a sense of tranquillity.
Material Used :
1. Rapid Perf – Screens – custome patterns by three c architects
2. Plain concrete – by builder – light burnish finish and clear seal
3. Market Timbers – Timber floor - white baltic pine sealed with berger seidle
4. About Space – Track lighting – Track
5. Masson for Light – dowlights and pendants - Mondo MR2
6. National Tiles – Tiles – Burlington Stone Athracite
7. Distinct Joinery – Joinery – custom designed by three c architects
8. Porter’s Paint – Paint - Dark newport blue
9. Dulux – paint – tranquil retreat
10. Dulux – paint – da blues
11. Cleaview Sun Control – curtains – Warick Burano ‘Frost‘
12. Sussex – Tapware – Sussex Scala ‘chrome‘
13. Jardan – Lounge – Lewis in stella storm