Simple shapes and warm materials — this is the concept of our interior project. We wanted to create a modern living space that combines simplicity and warm atmosphere. To do so we used a lot of wooden materials such as oak, spruce and birch, and applied different colours. The concept for the kitchen follows the same rules. Simple shapes, constant lines, no handles and only three colours: blue grey, light grey and black. The blue grey lacquered kitchen fronts have a beautiful flowery texture thanks to a birch rotary veneer. Instead of using hanging cabinets we built a small wall shelf behind the kitchen that makes the room look not only brighter but also larger.
Material Used :
1. Colour (fronts): blue-grey lacquered
2. Material (fronts): birch rotary veneer
3. Grip recess instead of handles
4. Great kitchen unit with plenty of storage space
5. No use of massive hanging cabinets
6. Firm wall shelf to create a larger and brighter look