Located in the neighborhood of Jardins, in São Paulo, and with a privileged view of the city, the 170 m² property was chosen to be the first address of the young couple. To make it as nice as the surrounding region, the owners chose the architect Nildo José to be the person responsible for the renovation that would make the apartment look new.
During the construction, three dormitories turned into two, the kitchen gained more space, a lavatory appeared, the room became wider thanks to the redistribution of the rooms and everything was, finally, with the face of the owners. To bring warmth and sophistication to the new home, Nildo introduced customers to the universe of exclusive pieces and signed by renowned designers.
In the dining room, the highlight is the Ameba table, signed by the office in marble calacata. In the kitchen, the cabinets, also designed by the Nildo team, were executed by Basile Joinery. In addition, the architect idealized the cabinet bookcase, the stainless steel side table and the slatted wood lining, which gives a welcoming touch to the social wing.
The project, punctuated by items from world-renowned designers, features Danish dancer Hans J. Wegner, author of the white lacquer Elbow chairs in the dining room and the Flag Halyard armchair, the highlight of the living room. The side table and the mantelpiece Domino, by the Brazilian Polish-born Jorge Zalszupin, give a final touch to the decoration.
Material Used :
1. Engineering by Iberê Gibin (person and owner at company by same name)
2. Woodwork – all designed by NJ+ and executed by Basile Marcenaria (all apartment)
3. Marble countertops, sinks, dinner table and bathroom coating all designed by NJ+ and executed by Mont Blanc Mármores (all apartment)
- Bathrooms in Bianco Sivec marble
- Dinner table and Guests‘ lavatory in Carrara Paraná Marble
- Laundry room countertop in White Quartzstone
4. Kitchen countertops, sinks and metal side tables in living room in custom designed stainless steel by Mekal Brasil, designed with NJ+ (kitchen and laundry room)
5. Sofa Santorini by Atrium (living room)
6. Rug by ByKamy (living room)
7. Light fixtures by Dimlux (all apartment)
8. Cement floor in grey Mr Cryl by Protecnica (living room, dining room and kitchen)
9. Dinner table lamp – Potence by Jean Prouvé (dining rooom)
10. Flag Halyard Chair by Hans Wegner (living room)
11. Adriana Chair by Etel Design (living room)
12. Dining room painting by Celia Euvaldo (dining room)
13. Poly Gregg XL floor lamp by Foscarini (sold by Lumini) [living room]
14. White Elbow Chair by Greg Hansen (dining room)
15. Bathroom fixtures and faucets by Hansgrohe (all apartment)
16. Slatted woodwork ceiling by Basile Marcenaria (living and dining rooms)
17. Chevron wood floor in European Oak Wood “Sur La Route“ by Oscar Ono Paris
18. Two Arm Sconce by Serge Mouille (master bedroom)
19. Feel Good Ottoman by Flexform (master bedroom)
20. Magazine rack and side table “Dominó“ by Etel Design (living room)
21. Gavea Bar Stool by Etel Design (kitchen)