A bridge facing a lake
Six prefabricated concrete slabs rest on two concrete walls which are also built in factory. This set of components, simple in their construction, layout and assembly, define the spaces and character of Lagos House.
A single space is formed under these industrial pieces, which take on a new meaning in this domestic context. A series of light partitions are inserted togive identity to the service area.
The house is thus presented as an accurate and neutral infrastructure that enables the user to encounter and enjoy the everyday activities whilst maintaining a direct link with the lake.
Material used :
1. Premolded Concrete: Astori
2. Construction company: Tractus
3. Thermal conditioning: Energy Therm, Ing. Alvaro Otonello
4. Sanitary: Ing. Alejandro Curcio
5. Sanitary equipment: Bosch
6. Electric project: Tractus
7. Openings: Alufran
8. Woodwork: MOAA
9. Marble: Laviere Vitacca
10. Flooring: Dura, Sabilir S.A.
11. Furniture: BoConcept, Taller Capitán, Estudio Diario, Siediti