In this new construction of a multigenerational house eight living units with 2,5 to 4,5 rooms are available to the 20 residents from three generations. A large room with kitchen, an underground car park and a garden with playground can be used collectively. All storeys are fully accessible by a lift. Eye-catching design element is the oakwood from the preceding building, an old farmhouse, that was reused for door and wall panellings, handrails and for the balustrade in the staircase.
Material Used :
1. Main Framework: Single Layer Brickwork Poroton T-10, 36,5 cm
2. Facade: Caparol: Capatect creative technique "Rustico1"
3. Facade Colour: Caparol Colours
4. Windows: Woodframes, Oakwood (both on the inside and outside)
5. Window Shutters: Custom-made, double folding Shutters, material: wood
6. Floor (Staircase): fair faced floor screeds
7. Floor (Apartments): hardwood floorboards
8. Interiour Colour: Caparol Colours
9. Roof tiles: Erlus AG, product: "Ergoldsbacher Linea", Colour: "Sinterrot"
10. Lighting design: Light Concept by Candela GmbH