The building is situated in the picturesque Kvasy, Ukraine, which is surrounded by mountains. The restaurant was revamped, relaunched, taking into consideration its beautiful past. The legend has it that one time Gagarin was visiting Kvasy and fell in love with local bokorash's daughter. A person who sends logs downstream is known as bokorash.
The design has unbeaten folk elements with elements from outer space, since that's what Gagarin is famous for.
Some of the things that were done:
– interior design;
– construction supervision;
– the furniture, lighting and decorative elements are made by our design;
– facade painting;
– ceiling painting (92 sq.m.);
– pyrogravure on the table tops;
– making of a dome-planetarium (18 sq.m.);
– selection of crockery, plates and dishes;
– logo, menu, comic books, posters.