• Extremely silent operation
• Very small, compact housing
• High reliability thanks to IRM® controls
• Easy and quick to connect
• RME: with water level indicator
• Electronic fully automatic controls
• Maintenance-free, corrosion proof, multi-stage membrane self-priming centrifugal pump with pump controls and dry running protection
• Integrated ‘internal supplementation’ in accordance with EN1717
• Proportional internal drinking water supplementation
• Motor-controlled valve for automatic switch to drinking water
• RME: self-inspection drinking water float
• Integrated dry running protection
• Integrated systems pressure indicator
• RME: automatic water renewal of break tank
• RME: level indicator of current water level
• RME: filter cleaning indicator
• Belgaqua and KIWA certificates
The IRM®- Rainmanager RME works on the basis of IRM technology and is the intelligent brain of the rainwater system. The IRM®-controls monitor and control the entire rainwater system and guarantee continuous high reliability.
IRM®- Rainmanager RME functions in accordance with the duplex principle, for which the integrated Rainmanager pump can be supplied with (rain)water from the rainwater tank or (drinking) water via the internal break tank of the Rainmanager depending on the tank’s water level.
Thanks to these two independent water flows, it is possible to keep the rainwater system in commission in case of an empty tank or for maintenance works in the large tank. This means that the system will be provided with water under all circumstances and at all tap points.
After a signal from the sensor or the manual switch, the IRM®- Rainmanager automatically switches to drinking water. In this case, water is drawn from the internal break tank. As such, just as much drinking water is supplemented as is actually used. Moreover, the IRM®- Rainmanager has a self-inspection function of the float valve.
The principle of the IRM® philosophy truly is done justice. Guaranteed operation with optimum saving. Moreover, drinking water will never enter the large tank.
In accordance with EN1717, the IRM®- Rainmanager is equipped with internal supplementation and can be placed above ground level without any problems. Installation below ground level is possible if the overflow is linked to a pump well with submersible pump that subsequently drains the water.