SMARTIA PG160P Santorini, a system for outstanding bioclimatic pergolas, is characterized by the high durability and the innovations it incorporates, offering ideal shading solutions for outdoor applications. It is probably the only pergola system that can cover in free-standing typologies (without wall mounting) a surface of up to 50 m2 with only four columns. The possible covered surface can be even doubled by adding just two more columns (i.e. 100 m2 with only 6 columns), without affecting the elegant and minimal design of the pergola.The rotating louvers for adjustable shading and protection from bad weather conditions, as well as the plethora of the available equipment, reflect the system’s bioclimatic philosophy and guarantee excellent living conditions all year round.
- Efficient protection against sunlight, rain, snow and other weather conditions
- Controlled living conditions due to the bioclimatic philosophy and side elements integration
- Extremely robust constructions: very wide dimensions up to 7.5x7.5m with just four columns
- State-of-the-art fittings, e.g. the patented concealed and noiseless mechanism
- High aesthetics and minimal design with emphasis on detail