The essential loft was created for the CASACOR 2019 and its purpose was to offer a living área for the famly to share happy moments. It was made to be comfortable, meaninful and warm. Amongst the carpentry solutions there were big wooden frames forming shelves that let the natural light and garden into the room and french accordeon doors handmade with treenails. In the kitchen we chose to replace cupboards with hooks exhibiting charming utensils and design pieces.
For the nature admirers, the space also had a bothanical studio, where plants from diffents species helped to control the air humidity and temperature. Board games, reading área, all in perfect harmony came together to create this family living space, where the children, clearly, belonged.
Material Used :
1. Ceiling and floor (Densitá Castanho Matte - Classic Line) - Neobambu
2. Coverage (metallic tile, painted with satin enamel paint in Noble Gray color) - Coral
3. Walls in dry wall with paint on spackle with latex paint in Raw White - Coral
4. Ramp, handrail and structure in coumaru wood with a matt varnish finish based on water
5. French accordion doors handmade with treenails in coumaru wood with matt varnish finish, water-based, - Built-in rails
6. Danae Natural Collection stone countertop - DEKTON
7. Semi-fitting bowl in white enameled cast iron - Code: L.1671.17 - Measures: L73.8cm x D55.9 x H22.5 - DECA
8. Single lever mixer tap - 2270.C72 - Color Black Mate - DECA
9. 10x10cm onyx stone floor - Palimanan
10. Quartz stone countertop - Tigris Sand - Silestone
11. Rectangular multipurpose suspended basin with table - Color White - Code: L.1671.17 - Measures: L73.8cm x D55.9 x H22.5 - DECA
12. Single lever mixer tap - 2256.C.LNK - Color Black Mate - DECA