The new addition re-established a privileged viewing position previously held by the original building, using generous amounts of glass set into a wall clad with concrete panels to allow spectators gathered within the space to watch as teams trot onto the fields, play their games, and return in victory (or defeat). The addition was designed to house a fitness center, locker facilities, shower facilities, and coaching and staff offices, the building also includes a café, game room, computer classroom, and lounge.
1. CBF fabricators, cement board panels
2. Custom copper sheet for entry cube
3. Duraamen Engineered Products – epoxy floor
4. Weyerhauser CDX Plywood interior sheathing
5. Custom Steel Panels – cafe area